10 March 2014

2/3/14 - A week in Sun City

Honorary mentions:
Sister Pyper!!
Bishop Dixon. 

Alright. This week was Bomb! (That's teenage speak for, "This week was exquisite") 
Why, you may be asking yourself. Let me tell you. 

I got the Swine Flu! Yay!! Okay, so Monday last week I felt okay. Tuesday I woke up feeling a little unwell. Then after I ran on the Elliptical, I thought I was going to die. So I slept through studies. When I woke up, I was pretty sure death was going to make me his. So I asked Mama D if she was going out, to see if she'd pick me up some meds. In an hour, I had Gatorade, Apple Juice, Emergen-C and Zinc. I had a thermometer and and ordered to the top of my bunk bed. Where I went and slept for 3 days. I was so miserably sick. haha.

But I got better. My stomach doesn't feel like it's being wrung out. I don't feel like I'm chocking on elmers glue. I feel better!

Also, this week was great for the work (Really great, not sick-great) Sister Trillo rocked being a solo missionary and the ward stepped up to help a lot. We had a bunch of lessons. 

We also put 2 people on date for baptism! Being a missionary is pretty epic! I LOVE watching people change! In fact, one of the people we put on date knew Scott in MoVal, Small World! 

No other crazy adventures. I have not sprouted a tail or a snout yet, so maybe it was just the plain flu. I'll keep you posted on that . The Nurse said it was either Swine, original or Norwok. Norwalk? Whatever that one is. Yeah. Good times. 

This weeks Tender Mercy was going on Exchanges with our STLs. We got some serious missionary work done and Sister Boden helped brain storm ways for me to be a better missionary and a better companion. 

And we put two people on date for baptism!! I feel like a missionary!!! :D 

Love you!
Thank you for all your prayers and letters and emails,
They really do keep struggling missionaries going. 
Love and peace and things,

The Littlest Dibe who could

No comments:

Post a Comment