10 March 2014

2/17/14 - Getting dropped by investigators ROCKS

Another week has come and gone!

Honorable Mentions:

SISTER HAYLEY BOYD!!!! 
Other Mumsie. 

Do you know how I know the Lord loves me? Hank Smith! Hank Smith CDs have come my way this week. If you don't know who Hank Smith is... REPENT SWINE!!! (haha. I'm funny)
No, but really. Hank Smith saved me this week. So thank you both!!!

Alright, onto the week... It was slow. Really slow. But that's fine... (It's not fine, the Lord is Hastening His work, not Slowing it... Awkward) 

But some adventures:

My Valentine this year is 5. He gave me his last Reese's. That's love. I took a picture, but I left my camera back in my room. Anyway, his name is Kaden and his family is working on being sealed together. Way cool. We'll get to go. :D!!!

Our District meeting was the epitome of teenage vernacular. Here are some fun quotes from our district training. "#GodisaBoss TM Elder Harris." and "#ProsbutnotlikeEeyore TM Hall" We were talking about HOW we can be a missionary and such. and that God does a lot of the work for us. And how if we teach, we need to teach happily. Nobody wants to be an Eeyore. 

Good times. 

We had interviews with President Smart. That was great times. We all cried. I got a blessing. I needed it. I can't imagine what it must be like to be a Mission President. Especially having to deal with a slew of 18 and 19 year olds... Yikes. And girls. Girls are drama and there are tears. And.... I'm glad I'll never be a mission president. and I hope I don't ever have to be a mission president's wife. 

That said, I LOVE President and Sister Smart. I just don't ever want to be in their shoes. Brave souls.... (President and Sister Smart, if you're reading this, for real. MAD PROPS! -which is teenage vernacular for, "you are WELL RESPECTED" - ) 

Uhm... I love things. I love people. The Work is swell. Scriptures are good. I love things like prayer. Testimony's are legit. 


I read this in Exodus this week: "Fear ye not, Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord. ... The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. ... The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God"

Don't forget people of my life. The Lord will fight for you.He's got your back. For real, if He'll help me. He'll help you. 

So, I love you all. 
I'm grateful for you all.

Don't forget about the littlest missionary who could!!!


PS: Did you know that in the Civil War, they sent midgets into the front lines to go and bite knee caps? Someone told me that. I wonder in that's legit. If it is. I demand government compensation for the persecution of my people. 

Can someone look this up? 


Also. I still don't know who the voice of Joseph Smith was in the Restoration. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment