10 March 2014

2/10/14 - The week we killed a member

Honorable Mentions!
Shannon!
Scott
Becca
Wilsons!
Mom! (Harry Potter stamps rule!)
~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*

This week in the Life of Sister Hall

Well, we had to call 911 for one of our members. We were eating at Coco's. (Do those exist in CO? I don't even remember... it's like Denny's but for old people) Anyway, we had walked there. But then I went to the bathroom. When I came out our member was coughing really hard and my companion told me that she was kinda choking and turned blue. By the time I was out there, she was just coughing, but pink. We started to walk toward the exit and she grabbed her chest and started breathing at a rate of 44. So we called an ambulance. They took her to some Kaiser place. (You know how I feel about Kaiser.... ...)
The next day she was home, and she has no recollection of the hospital or ambulance. No idea what happened. But.. that was an adventure. Sister Trillo did great during the whole thing. Afterward she freaked out and had a panic attack. 

Alex, or anyone else who loves me enough to answer. Who was the voice of Joseph Smith in the Restoration video? I think it might be Sylar/Spock. (I've been meaning to ask that for 7 months.. which reminds me! I've been a missionary for 7 months!!! Is that nuts?! That means I'm almost halfway done. That's crazy.)

Nobody told me that the Olympics were starting. Thanks for that. Repent... swine!!! 

Kidding. But for serious. Tell me how that goes. Like who wins and stuff. 

LANCE!!!! I am apparently Intimidating!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I AM INTIMIDATING!!!! That's really funny. You know why? I'm 4'8". HAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay. I need someone to look something up for me. In the Old Testament, they made a huge deal about Esau's twin chillin how one's hand came out and they tight a scarlet thread around it's wrist. What is the significance of the scarlet thread? (I would like a 300 word essay, double spaced... lies. I just want to know and I can't used Google)

We went to a SNF this week to see a former investigator. I had a flashback to Briarwood. I refused to take the elevator. Do you remember that one time that you had to balance in the elevator with the pram and stuff, Lance? Yeah. I took the stairs. He lived on the 5th floor. I got my Cardio. It smelled like my former life. Urine. and death. (Hey! Ian! remember that time you saw an orb when we picked up the corpse? Good times)

Here's my favorite quote this week:
Thoughts are mirrored in your eyes. Keep them Beautiful. 


I'm incredibly grateful for prayer this week and this transfer. I'm so grateful to be able to pray whenever and where ever. I've grown closer to my Savior this transfer than I've ever been any other time of my life. Tender Mercy

All my love and peace and stuff,
The Littlest Missionary who Could

PS. We trail blazed up a mountain today. Well. It was kind of a tall dirt hill. But what it REALLY was, was a tarantula mecca. If you don't hear from me. It's because we made them mad and they've destroyed me. *shudder* I really love tarantulas. Don't you worry. I did NOT try to step on any... I just picture Harry Potter Tarantulas. Yikes. 


PS. Harry Potter stamps rule. 


Shout out to Other Mumsie. for Hank! You are saving my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment