02 February 2014

01/27/14 Love

Dear family and friends and people; 

Honorable Mention:
Birthday package from the Schneiders!!! I got socks that are like pants. ridiculous! I love it!!

Another week in Sun City has come and gone. It was another slow week. My comp is still sick so we didn't make it out the door often this week. 

Some fun things that happened:
I got mauled be three kids. MAULED. It was so nuts. They love sister missionaries. Especially sister missionaries that will play with them and entertain them. It was crazy, 

We drove to Riverside last week. I saw Elder and Sister King, who I just love!

I OYMed an old Lutheran (like 90's) who threatened to hit me. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he'd break his hip if he tried. So he didn't and I walked away. I didn't even bear my testimony to him. Just told him to have a good day. "You lost that argument!" I wanted to shout back "At least I don't have to worry about hip replacements." But I didn't.  I was nice. Sorta


We are out of miles, so we walked almost 6 miles the other day. It was great to get out and move. I was excited. I ran around like a loon. Skipping and shouting hi at everyone I saw. I broke onto a golf course. I hop on "the greens" and hop off. I did it like 10 times. I broke in 10 times! haha. 

I made one of the soups from mom and Tess. SO good! They made soup mixes in decorative bags. and they're perfect. I LOVE it! I made the really Italian sounding one. eFagoli? something like that. Nuts. Actually, there are no nuts int he soups. at all. That's good. 

I think I'm about out of things to say. Sorry for a lame email.
I love you all. I'm grateful for you all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!

Love and stuff,
Sister Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment