28 December 2013

Christmas people I know and love!




Christmas people I know and love!

Here are some fun stories from this week:

We had Multi-zones this week. Where 3 zones get together and learn stuff. This time was how to not suck at missionary work. (haha, kidding. It was how to use members in our missionary work, and teaching us how to teach our wards to get involved. Namely, praying for our investigators and finding people for us to teach. )

Leaving Multi-zones was an adventure. We almost got hit by a drunk driver. We were driving and heard the collision of this car against a support beam in an underpass. Smoke was billowing from the engine compartment and right as we were driving to go pass, the driver gunned it in Reverse. Right at us. By the time I had yelled "Oh my gosh, GO!" and Sister Gowans had seen the car coming in her peripheral, we were already shooting forward. We think our guardian angels sat on her foot on the accelerator. Saved us. It was pretty cool. Kinda scary. 

Let's see. We went to the Samoan wards' Christmas party. Holy Cow, Samoan's know how to party! It was amazing! Great decorations. Santa. Amazing food! (Except Chopped Suey. I just couldn't do it. I tried. I ate about half of what they gave me) 

Oh! We stopped by American Tire to get air in our tires (we apparently can't be trusted to do it ourselves) and I was backing my companion out so we could leave and I overheard "Joey, look at her! Go offer her a job!"
"What? WHY?!" 
"She's more useful than you, she knows how to back people!"

So, I was offered a job at a tire place. Haha. Good times. Thank you, AMR. I am a good backer... right?


Anyway, that's about it for time. 

I love you, people!

Merry Christmas! 

All my love and stuff!

Sister Dibe Hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment