14 January 2012

Dibe: 3 parts shenanigans, 1 part tazer-crazed

Random tidbits from the short one:

Me (what the text was supposed to say): Sorry for being a crab yesterday. 
Me (what the text actually said): Sorry for being a Arab yesterday

Fail...
(This will result in you receiving a Qur'an for your birthday. Just so we're clear! haha.
***
Local FD: We're onscene, and we'll take Big Daddy Command.
Dispatch: Alright, I have you as (snicker, snicker) Big Daddy [awkward pause] command.
Lance and Dibe: /bust a gut laughing
***


***

How can you not love stickers on produce that encourage shenanigans and fun?! I dig that, even if I don't like to eat bananas

***
Tess and I, in November, went to a Murder Mystery dinner - We convinced our table that we were Taxidermists. Well, they couldn't tell which was true, EMTs (too glamorous) or taxidermists (too weird)
Clearly, we can't be trusted.

***
Birthday present to me, a creepy hand print in my picture!!! Thanks sister!


***
I almost had to ride my bike to work in this. I am a lucky lady - my partner came to the rescue! Thanks Lance!


Go listen to the song, Watch the Lamb!

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha! I love this post more than candy.

    Life is all about the random little things that make you smile!

    And Dibe, stop being such a Arab. ;)

    ReplyDelete