16 January 2012

2012, what?!

Thanks Danny for this idea!
These are not goals for 2012, this is what is going to happen. But written past tense, because it's happened in my mind already, now it's time to translate it to outside my head. 2012 is going to be good!

Here's what went down in 2012 for me:

  • I figured out, once and for all, who I am and where I belong
  • I went on a date with a guy who didn't leave me in Denver, in the middle of a blizzard, and you know what? I had a good time!
  • I felt prepared before I gave a lesson, and left it feeling confident. 
  • I made more friends than I lost touch with
  • I mattered to someone
  • I made a difference to someone
  • I can actually remember serving someone
  • My testimony grew
  • We caught a baby at work, and didn't drop it!
  • I grew a pair, and finally told him how I feel. 
  • I wrote a story and finished it! 
  • I decided what I want for my future
  • I laughed a lot, and smiled even more. 
  • I worked hard
  • I ran a 5k! 
  • I didn't break a single bone.
  • I didn't hurt anyone maliciously
  • I sang to more than just my handle bars. 
  • I trusted more and loved more
  • I magnified my callings and was someone that could be relied on. 
  • I stood as an example of the believers. 
  • I became the master of my thoughts, and through that, became ever more positive and optimistic. 
  • I became the most optimistic and friendly person I could be. 
  • I loved 2012

6 comments:

  1. Nope. 2012. Those things are happening this year. As you can see, it's going to be a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dibe! I love this! If you want to run a 5K, come run with me. I'm slow but stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Dibe!!! I'll work on that 5k with ya.. BUT, I better start running now... EEK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do it! I'm slow, but I'm determined to finish

      Delete