28 November 2011

Rest In Peace Sister Baer


I found out today that Sister Baer, the Matron to the Denver Colorado temple died yesterday in a car accident. Sad.. every time I went to the temple and Sister Baer would there, she'd put her arm around me and tell me how glad she was that I was there. If she had time, she'd sit with me, while I waited for things to get started. She always asked how I was doing, she always wanted to know if there was anything she or the President could do for me. 

She spoke at Boulders adult session of Stake Conference this year. I loved that she talked about a few young men who she make promise that they would go on a mission, and come see her before they did. 

Mortality suffered a loss, but the Other Side received a special woman yesterday. 

Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated for the Baer family and those within the Denver Colorado Temple boundaries. 

In the meantime, Sister Baer, God be with you til we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment