27 January 2013

Bleeding mountains

What a day. What a day.

I woke up this morning to a very bizarre dream. Very bizarre indeed.

In my dream, I was at an old family friends' house for dinner. The date was going well, I was happy. Then everything went wrong. The Rocky Mountains started bleeding. Yes. Bleeding. It was crazy. And explosions were going off everywhere. Earth quakes. It was chaos. Utter chaos. My friends' family showed up to take him to go somewhere safe.
They left me behind with keys to one of the cars so off I went. I was really annoyed that I had nothing to take with me. No food, no water. No cloths. Nothing set aside. So, I went to the store where there was a mad dash for all the water and all the goods.

The dream is sort of blurry from then on out. And when I woke up, I tried to go back to sleep to rejoin the crazy adventure.

But really. Bleeding mountains? I wonder what my subconscious was trying to tell me. Probably that i shouldn't have had all that Mexican food for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment