21 October 2013

Transfer Week

Hi folks!

I don't have much time, transfer week and all.

I am being transferred to Moreno Valley with Sister Gowans. Sister Pack made STL (Sister Training Leader) which is essentially, Sister AP.

Well. Life is good. I'm happy. I don't want to leave to Moreno Valley. I was told I'm going to the Ghetto and not to get stabbed. So... Pray for my safety. okay? Thanks.

Best story of my mission. ENO VISITED ME!!! <3 and="" best="" cried="" gave="" happy="" i="" it="" nbsp="" p="" permission="" president="" sat="" smart="" so="" the="" there="" was="" way="" we="" were="">
Life is good!

I was going to send an entire email with nothing but shenanigans. But expect a shenanigan letter later! :)

Send me letters, okay? it sounds like I may need them!

Loving you folks!

Love,
The Short One

No comments:

Post a Comment