25 October 2011

Can ye feel so now?

When my work life gets hectic, crazy and unstable...
When I fall into a funk of insecurity...
When my lungs don't want to work...
When my lips don't want to smile...
When my funny bone has taken off...
When I just can't stand to study a moment longer...
When I have exhausted myself to the point of ... exhaustion...
When I have reached a level of silly never before recorded...
When the snow starts to fall..
 and people start to act dumb on the roads...
When we get called to one accident after another...
When things just don't seem to be going right...

A night at the fire house, making fun of the X-factor with the boys. Everything starts to feel like it is as it should be. And I'm reminded of how blessed I am. And that if I have once felt to sing the song of redeeming love, can I feel so now?

2 comments: