27 June 2010

The Alpha

Well good evening, blogging world!

Fear not that this is my first blog, it's not. I used to have a livejournal, which I'd had since I was knee-high to a grasshopper (so last week???) but it randomly deleted, and I decided that since all the people I know have blogs here, I would jump on the bandwagon and come here.

I can't promise I'll have anything interesting to put, or that it'll be done in any regular fashion, but here you have it. The obligatory "alpha" the beginning.

So, to start off, here are ten facts about me:

1. I am a Latter-day Saint
2. I am an Emergency Medical Technician
3. I live in Boulder (and love it!)
4. I have a teddy bear named Lucky Bear, who I've had since I was a day old, Thanks Tess!
5. I'm the youngest of three kids.
6. I am the shortest employee at my company
7. I love to do crafty things.
8. I am possibly the most stubborn person you might ever meet
9. Lilacs and Daisies are my weakness
10. I have a hard time slowing down for "still things." I keep moving.

Other things you might want to know about me,
Monkeys and turtles are my favorite animals
I read more than anyone else I know
I'm learning to play the piano and the acoustic guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment