27 June 2011

Have we not reason to rejoice?

Sitting here at work, I started to wonder where I will be in a year. On my mission? In the MTC? Still at home, waiting for The Call? Where will my family be? Will Mom have had her surgery? Will Tess be done with her wedding preparations? Will Alex have found a job that he loves?

What journeys will we pass in the next year? Will our family increase any? Will it decrease any?

I move on Wednesday, the day after tomorrow. I'm excited to see the path that will come from it, to see where it will lead.
Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; (Alma 26:35)


Today we have a restored Gospel. As President Utchdorf asks, is that not a great reason to rejoice?
For that, I am eternally grateful. 
I'm grateful for my family and for all the good friends in my life. Without whom, I would be surviving, but I sure wouldn't be thriving!

No comments:

Post a Comment