24 October 2010

Run like the wind, bulls eye!

Tess and I hit the gym again today. I didn't do as well as I'd have liked, but I did alright, overall. I'm already sore, so that's a good sign.

I discovered that to walk 3 miles in 45 minutes, I have to walk 4 miles and hour. Walk, not run. Because to pass the red card test, you have to walk. I need to drop more weight and strengthen my legs some more, a lot more.
Work is going to be putting on a Red Card class at some point, that would be awesome. I just need to be fit enough to pass the physical portion before that so that I don't make a fool of myself.
The good news is, I got the all clear to start working out again with my personal trainer, so long as I take care doing so. Awesome!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment