28 November 2011

Dibe learns to sew!!

This is the pattern... Intimidating?? yeah..

First sewing project a scrub top??? It said easy!!

This is the face of someone who just spent 3 hours pinning, cutting and organizing, all to find out that my sewing machine as a power cord that was MIA. Did I mention that I had to have this scrub top sewed by the next morning, or I would no longer have a job at the hospital? Yeah. It was 8pm...

Supportive partner, I'm cutting, and blasting some Glee. At the fire station. baha!

That is a lot of teal fabric (technically is Carribbean or something of that nature)

This pattern is scary. In case you didn't know

Pinned and ready to be cut!


Past midnight. Getting tired and slap happy

All cut out! And facebooking. 

The project got finished, i was given an extension (sewing by hand is lame. I have so much more respect for my ancestor folk who sewed by hand.) I made it way too big, and the right sleeve is sewn inside out. But whatever, it's a scrub top! 

Next sewing installment is probably a long way out. I prefer knitting. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment